brand new week!

hey peeps~~~ :)

it's been hectic for us....the summer library program started this week. I have the 3 older terrors enrolled and a very unhappy teeniest terror grumbling about how she isn't too little anymore.... see she drinks alllll her milk and eats all her food to make her grow just big just like This: insert image of child stretching her arms up to seem taller than she is.

sigh. she was happy to get a 5 little monkey book. that made her forget alll about her troubles.

in between walking the kids back and forth we've had DRs visits, a kid in summer school who got dropped off at the wrong location....so far it looks like summer wont be a boring season after all.

exciting much?

LOL

anyways just wanted to share a LO I made on sunday using the june I-am-a-scrapohlic kit. I really love it....

Photobucket

I used a sketch from 52 sketches for this one. :)