I feel like a broken record....la, la, laaaaa!!!!

why do I feel like one you ask?

I'll tell you why!


Because my kids are misbehaving!!!!!!!!! it started yesterday...the misbehaving part...the messy part started a while back and now I am fed up with it!!!

SO I have threatened the kids. Are they taking me serious? not.

Anyways, I have a layout to share.

yep...one measly little LO.


BUT I have an EXCUSE! yep, I do!!!

this Saturday I went to a BBQ and saw my cousins!!! smile

I haven't seen them in years, and this is the first time I see some of their kids. it was really nice!

I have tons of pictures to scrap too.

So back to the LO....this one I used CCG's latest color combo. I've been bad about getting challenges done...

I hope no one has forgotten me....in challenge blog land...

I also made this LO using this week's challenge from Ad This! Elisa, I have missed working with the ads!!!!!

so here we go:

She has a lil monkey on her back

Photobucket

it's simple and to the point...as opposed to all the fru fru I junk my lo's with. I did stamp those letters and had DH cut them out for me as I did dishes last night. gotta love when the family helps out, huh?

want a close up?

Photobucket

Photobucket


OOOOOO!!! do you know what esle has been going on???

wanna know????

I got home Saturday and checked my email...I got one from Basic Gray telling me they added a LO onto their gallery!!! WWOOOHHOOOO!!!

so far since then they have added 2 more. I submitted the LOs I have done using I am a scrapaholic's July kit....I am in awe, on cloud nine, and thrilled that Lynn has asked me to be visting therapist!!! One of the Girl there suggested I submit to them and at first I didn't think too much...cuz come on, lil old me...with sooo many talented peeps out there. I did it for the heck of it and look!!!

here's a link!!!
Basic Grey


now I am off to do some work. or else the hubby will divorce me. OR worse...disconnect the internet!!! LOL