TGIF????

wow...Friday already!!! this week has zoomed by...heck, the summer whizzed by us and pretty soon we're going to be scrambling to get the kids ready for school.

Tomorrow we get to go see my cousins at a BBQ and I am pretty excited. I haven't seen them in years , shoot, I haven't met some of their kids yet. I can't wait to see my terrors running around playing with their relatives!

just wanted to show something that I made last night...out of a photo easel that came with the July kit at IAAS. I made it with the intent of giving it to a grandma....BUT DH wants to keep it instead. sorry grannies....

Photobucket

it came together quick like while I was watching SYTYCD. I am disappointed with who left last night. such a shame.

anyways I smell lunch and now my tummy's rumbly!!!

enjoy your WE!!!!

Much Luv!