my life:

hey again!!!!

I bet you're not used to seeing me here so often!!!

trust me, if I had more time at home to scrap, I'd bombard blogger with sooo many Lo's, everyone would be SICK of me. LOL

I have one more to share here with you all, using a kit from IAAS, you know where I am doing my stint as VISITING THERAPIST....:) I still can't get over it. It is also part of my banner...I may crop it a bit more...I'm not sure I am liking the look too much. Oh, maybe it'll grow on me!!!

Lookie here at the nice words Beth left about me at the site!!!! cool!!! has me blushing

Check the LO!!!


Photobucket

What are plans ya'll may have? I plan to maybe scrap...hmm...laundry has been calling me, and I think the hubby needs me to help him out with work at the rental.

he's been rushing with getting the apartment done because he's going back to school!!!

YEP starting 8/15. I am nervous.

because we're not getting much finacial aid...so we're taking a loan out

and because I hope it's not a huge expensive mistake....

and because this means we are one step closer to selling everything off and moving....



and that is a HUGE step with 4 kids.......

anyways enough with the rambles, already!!!

enjoy your WE!!!!

XOXO