tuesday...already!

good evening!

I am here typing as I cook and bop my head to some awesome music!!!! DH was by the Christian book store while on the road and decided to buy some music. YIPEEEEE!!!! always gotta be groovin to something.

He got the old and new Group one crew...he also got Mary Mary because he saw the video of God in me and liked the song.

I know why too....


listen to the words....it describes us somewhat. For a while we had "friends" who would come by and only be around when all was cool, thinking "they got dough, let's see what we can get!"

They see the nice house, the cool ride, we own a shop....SO we MUST be Rakin in that dough.

what EV's!!!

we're blessed. I honestly feel that now even though we're still going through stuff...it could be a heck of a lot worse. we could be dying, homeless, starving...but we're not. we have a house, a full fridge, a kitchen with the smells of my awesome cooking!!! We have each other.

anyways...when ya got a chance just listen....:)


you know how that saying goes...the grass is always greener...this weekend i was so busy cleaning up...the GIRLS' ROOM!!!! OMG it was horrible. :O they have tons of books out for donation, a big bag of clothes to give away to our little friend from church...and 2 bags of GAR-BAGE!!!! (add french accent here) I switched their clothes around...I have 3 big bins to go....OIY.....

well this weekend all this work had me so frustrated and thinking if i were at home all the time again it'd be done and not be such a major disaster. Then I thought back to when I was at home and yes my house was mostly spotless...but I was lonely. now at work i see my hubby more often, we can talk more....I am more tired but the grass is always greener where??? on the other side!!!

speaking of green....

some stuff from my garden...they're my babies too...and they make me happy!

Black eyed susans

Photobucket

a variation on purple cone flower...it's red instead

Photobucket

Hollyhock

Photobucket

Photobucket


Day lillies

Photobucket

Hydrangeas picked from my garden

Photobucket

some awesome smelling Jasmine

Photobucket

its amazing how these little tiny flowers could smell so nice!

Photobucket

and a human baby....glued to her dumb DS....

Photobucket


as usual...he's a blur....

Photobucket

hey mom, gimme that treat!!!

Photobucket

and ....

badee badee that's all folks!!!!



xoxo