the MoJO may be back!!!! now back to UR regulary scheduled program....

hello!!!!!!!

I am sooo hooked on So you think you can dance. I look FWD to the nights they are on...just to see what the contestants are going to do (dance) next. who's leaving tonight? these kids are neck and neck..it is so hard to even tell. so who else is watching?

I have a bit of news to share. already shared it with my face book peeps. :) take a look here:

IAMASCRAPAHOLIC


I was so excited when I was asked...OMG it couldn't have come at a better time for me... I was feeling so down and so uninspired. I have to tell you after being overjoyed, the nerves and jitters came in...come on, have you seen the awesome DT they have there???? they do AWESOME work...I was like OK...how can I compare? You know what??? I am just going to have fun with it and see where it takes me. so far I think the results are cool!!!!


here is the kit I get to play with:



I Have to say Lynn's kits are decently priced and very generous. you get a good mix of everything and she doesn't just cater to one set style...these kits fit a variety of different stuff and dare you to be creative. gotta love that!!!! I had a 6 month subscription that I thoroughly enjoyed. As soon as money allows I will join again. I am telling you, I could not wait til I got my kit every month!!!

here are my first 2 Layouts as visiting therapist!!!


Make a Splash




Smile




This is what I did with their May kit...i have been hoarding this kit because it screamed 4th of July to me!!!!

American Cuties



and a close up of my ribbon flower...

Photobucket