lets have that talk.....you know how that salt-n-pepa song goes.....

hello!

I sure hope things are going well for everyone!

things have been a bit hectic here at my household...My son started the extended school year program AKA summer school...and OMG...that day we had DRs appts to go to...my DH leaves me there so he can get to the bus stop in time for Sonny boy. I get a frantic call at almost 1PM...."Aaron's not on his bus!!!" OMG...talk about panic.

SO DH waits a bit then goes to the house to see if he's there. He's not. He starts looking for the paperwork i put away for numbers to start calling....

Turns out Aaron had asked the bus driver if he could be dropped off at the store because we work. The bus driver was kind enough to do that...all the while hubby is at home...LOL

he rushes to the store to find my son sitting at the front steps....

that done...

yesterday we get from my son: the beginnings of the "where do babies come from?" talk.

i think i prefer my girls' theory which is that all babies before they get "borned" all are angels in heaven playing with God until parents pray for a baby and God sends them to their mommy's belly.

the alternate version according to Arianna (my 4 YO) is that a couple gets married and then magically, Hurray! you're pregnant!!!! (Arianna has been begging me to get married again lately)

those theories have worked well until now...my son who turned 10 in April asked us where babies come from and he said : "I know you have to do something!"

WHAAATTT?????

I have wanted to keep this kid as innocent as long as possible. I know that this topic pops up a lot in the school bus and that the kids are explicit. SO we try to handle it as matter of fact as possible because you know, the good thing is that he felt comfortable enough to bring it up to us and I don't want to say anything to change that. SO we told him the g rated version...I just need to sit down with him now and talk to him about it from a lad's POV....

well...as much as I'd love to share some LOs for some spectacular news...I just has to wait...until they're shown where they're supposed to be at first...so some sneaky peeksies are in order....what do you think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

enjoy your day.....

its proving to be a handful for me.....