I wish.....

hmmm...what's a good wish? what is something you've wished for? As a kid, as you grew up...what the heck..even now as an adult...what is something you wished for? What THINGS do you wish for?

well.....

this is a challenge at AAM. their pre DT challenge. I was thinking and thinking...what approach do I take with this? I mean, I could go ultra serious and wish for a cure for uncurable (medically speaking because I KNOW there is an almighty one who can do it) disease like for say...Lupus...or MS. (My Assoc. Pastor and my cousin are affected by this disease....) or for Cancer...My MIL had it, my grandpa, my Pastor's wife is struggling. OR should I go silly like "I wish I were SKINNY!!!" LOL...which is something I think all the time...I know...the grass is always greener yadda yadda...or "I wish my kids behaved!!!" see the possiblilites here????

SO what route did I take? I went semi serious, semi from my childhood, semi dream-like...and mostly what I felt in my heart.

wanna take a look? check it!!!

Wish

Photobucket

My wish is to be BOLD. in life. in my art. in manner. in attitude. sing out loudly, and love freely.

I always admired bold people...who aren't afraid to speak their mind, stand up BOLDLY or even simply unafraid to say...hey I can do this. without being nervous...or feeling shy. that's my wish.

I scrapped 2 LO's last night. And man...do I have to stop...doing that makes me go to bed so late....

Unmeasured Beauty

Photobucket

OK...so Beauty is this week's word over at OLW...and I used a V. Salmon Sketch. it came out very different in looks from the designers...they used pretty bold patterns and papers...I just wanted to use up the stash and make my girls pop against a pretty soft background....did it work??? You tell me!!!

I have no idea if I'll get scrapping tonight. I am so sleepy, I may just do some laundry and relax...get to bed early. I have a driving lesson 1st thing, and then a Drs appt right after. I know...long busy day ahead of me.

well, take care!