get over that hump!!!!

hey!

it's Wednesday...and I'm so tired. the kids have been giving me a hard time evenings now...i guess they're kinda rebelling and think that they can out number me...

I am really trying to be tough too...I miss my DH so much. I know i sound like I'm whining...and I'll get over it and get used to him being at school nights...and know it'll allllll pay off later on for us...but why is change always so tough?

The plus side to the craziness is that I have picked up scrapping full steam ahead again...and it seems to not be enough to scrap 2 LOs a night now. Trust me...tonight I just have to be happy with one because I am dead tired...

SO wanna take a look? hmmm???

here is :

Real tough

Photobucket

This LO was prompted by Creative Therapy...it was last week's catalyst. I took a look last week and really wanted t o work on it but thought to myself...hey there really isn't anything HARD that I had to do or have done...and it stuck with me...

until I took my 1st driving lesson. OK, I have to tell the story...and be honest about why I was so freaked. when i got my permit my DH and I were so excited he asked if I wanted to take our Durango for a spin....and I said yeah, OK!!! well...I tapped the gas and it went flying!!! I wasnt prepared for that and saw cars coming and freaked cuz I had went into the opposing lane. Rooky mistake...I turned too much and instead of hitting the brake...in panic I hit the gas and crashed into a utility pole. to make the story short...the vehicle my family and I loved got totalled. AND I had horrible nightmares and anxiety attacks since then. Last week...I over came it and I still feel nervous about driving but feel like I overcame an obstacle I had placed for myself...I overcame fear. AND made my family so proud of me...


here I used stuff from June's IAAS KIT (I believe...it could be may) with the exception of that lace paper. I tell you, Lynn's kits rock...you should go over there and take a peeksy!!!


and here's another LO I completed last night....

it's from Ad This! I loved the ad and didnt have a chance to scrap it when the challenge came up...but saved it for now. it's cool looking....

Dream Big


Photobucket



the challenge was to use frames. it's an interesting look, huh???


ok...i hear some terrors crying....gotta run!!!!