WHEW!!!! I dreaded today!!!

last night I was so upset...so worried and anxious....

why? because I had an appointment to take driving lessons.

and...they went well!!! yay!!!!

wanna show you a LO I made last night for the dream girls...the white it out challenge.

here's a peek...DH is rushing to go home so I will post close ups of the pretty details on monday.

(hope you all enjoy your WE!!!)

and I leave you with this:

Finding a Look:

Finding a Look

This is my Annie bannanie, with her new do...it's been a long time coming and she's been wanting to cut it short for so long but daddy had anxieties about chopping off her glorious mane.

well...that's all in a nutshell!!!!

XOXO

OK....as promised.....

an itty bitty close up:

Photobucket

I used the home accents cartridge to cut the flowery shape, the flourish, and the labels.

and the butterfly :

Photobucket

thanks once again for looking!!!