things that make you go hmmmm.....and some news to share!!!

hey!

hope you had a great WE! I did! it was such a busy one for us, even so, it made me realize how much I miss my DH.

we were together most of the WE running around. that tired us out!

I wanted to share that I applied to be a part of a DT ....and made it!!!!

look here!!!

wow...I am amazed and humbled that I was picked. and I look fwd to working with the awesome sketches as well!!!

here's MY LO!

Lovey dovey

Photobucket

it's my teeniest terror and my fabulous niece, Crystal. at a BBQ, I happened to look over and caught them in their own moment. of course, mommy had to have a shot...since the camera was in hand!!!

here i used a color combo for a challenge at FH2S... the fabulous supplies are all from a kit from IAAS. Love Lynn's kits!!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

please stop by and participate over at the scrappiest!!!