A new Sketch is up & a new ad is up, too!!!

Hey! how did you spend your WE???

this is what Mr D asked me this AM...while on one of my last lessons....

what was my answer? "hmm...as best as it could be...all I did was clean, laundry, and yell at my kids. :P Hope yours was better!!!" He LOL'd at that and told me he was doing garden work cuz you know, up here in NY we're getting chilly weather and we have to winterize the outside now...all hedges and stuff gotta be trimmed before frost hits. at the end of the week will be my last lesson with the saintly man...in my jeep!!! :O Too bad I can't pick him up and take him everywhere I'd have to drive. he's such a calming influence on me while I am on the road. Get in my pocket, Mr. D!!! LOL!

got a LO to show off...it's based on The new sketch up at the scrappiest...one of my faves!

SPUNKY
Photobucket

this is my teeniest terror!!! Doesn't it seem as though she is starring on a lot of my LO's lately? I assure you, she isn't my favorite kid...she's just so full of character and just so unpredictable when that camera comes out! My older kids have adapted the standard cardboard box "cheese" look on their faces that just makes me go "blah!" I really  have to catch them unawares to get the perfect shots. Not fun! especially since I can't ALWAYS have the camera handy! KWIM?

here I used old MM PP. The argyle I cut out, distressed it a bit and then cut of more rows to glue underneath. so you can get the brown...

I also saw a tut on someone's blog. I am soo sorry but the name eludes me...and she posted  a link to another site where they wet the chipboard pieces to separate the layers. Now I have to warn...don't OVER soak them. it took mine a LOOOONG time to dry...but it did dry interestingly....as soon as I can track down who I stalked, I will give proper credit...I promise! Or...if you come and read here, please gimme a reminder. :) I'd love to put a link here!!!

SOOOO there's a new AD up over at Ad This as well. Mine went in a bit late...I feel so bad. I really like to be dependable, you know! I've been so busy here at work and then at home with the kids...it has been overwhelming because they havent really been cooperating with me...by the time I'd try and get to work on it I'd be so aggravated and tired...nothing wanted to come together. I'm still unsure on whether I like this LO. The AD, however I loved and I am disappointed with my LO because I don't think I did it any justice. :(

Finally (back to school)

Photobucket

Teeniest terror, yet again...LOL....her first day of school...and let me tell you....this child kept on cheesing for her pops!! you don't wanna see how many photos he caught of the child...alll doing something diff with it. she's a little ham, I tell ya...I better enjoy it.

OK...here I cut patterns off old AC paper...that took me a while...and then I glimmer misted them against the CS and moved them elsewhere so you can see the detailing...I pop dotted them for some interest. The bottom strip was part of another AC paper that I cut into squares, junked them up, and added more pop dots. easy enough.

SOOOO...I gotta get to work...I have tons of it...I hope your weeknd was a whole lot better than mine!!! enjoy your MONDAY!

TTFN