Don't honk if you see me on the road!

Can you guess what I was doing this AM?

JR, AKA June Balloon, JB for short (LOL), the hubby, took me out to the mall and had me driving around it's massive parking lot. Lucky for me, my uncle lives nearby and JB got the bright idea of asking me if I wanted to drive to his home...

I have to say...I do NOT feel comfy driving that Jeep. It's SO BIG, so HIGH up...SO powerful!!! The slightest tap on that gas pedal and wow...do we take off...it makes me nervous, hold my breath, my heart pound, my stomach plummet... worst of all it brings me flashbacks of when I crashed our Durango!!! I like the itty bitty toyota I've been learning in with Mr D. 

Oh goodness...out of change here, register tape, and of course I can't figure out how to refill it and get the register to work again...without putting the hammer to it.....

why does it always happen when DH is NOT at the shop????!!!


off to try and fix the dilemna!!!!