I promise you...

that I HAVE been scrapping!!! Even though I haven't posted anything (I can't)...your girl here has been scrapping her heart out.

I have 5 LO's done this week so far...all DT work...SO the only peeps who get to check them out are the Hubby, the terrors, and the blog owners. :)

and no...I can not show peeksies, either. even though I am soooo tempted.

SO how did the kids' 1st day of school go...do you wonder?

Pretty well. I was so exhausted, though...and my patience was running pretty thin. It's going to be tough getting all 4 terrors to their stop on time...I have to make 3 trips this year. AND get to work on time. :sigh: I really need to get to bed earlier...BUT since it's not all about me and how grumpy I was. they did great! they love their new teachers, Lexi isn't in the same class with 2 girls whom she claims hate her...and the bus driver is a CHRISTIAN!!! How did Lexi know? Because the kids asked to put the radio on and she said NO. Then some kids cursed (Horrible, I know!!!) and she reprimanded them saying she will not allow cussing on her bus! AND the last piece of evidence: as Lexi walked by to get off the bus she happened to hear some CHRISTIAN music playing very low. ALL I have to say to that is PRAISE the Lord!!!! WHY? Because My son has the same driver. Because this one maintains order on her bus. Because she is a fellow christian. and because she doesn't play that raunchy music their old bus driver used to play...loudly, may I add!!!

well...driving lesson #2 went well...I didn't break the instructor's neck...not even once! I just need to learn how to correct my mistakes on my own...so we will see how the next lesson (TOMORROW!) goes!!!

Guess what? Sonny boy confessed to me he'd like a pair of converse sneaks as well!!! I guess that saying "good things come to those who wait" really is true!!!!

There have been some changes going on this new school year. The kids have to pay for their food, so Mommy has decided to make them breakfast before they leave. It's healthier, anyways!  There will be no TV on throughout the week. Just to ensure the kids get their stuff done, correctly! It will cut down on any nagging I will have to do when the TV gets turned on. :D Since there is no TV and the kids have quite a bit of quiet time after dinner I got the bright idea of making a trip (soon) to the Christian bookstore and getting the kids a devotional. yessiree! throughout the evening they can either read or stay with me in the family room...I scrap at night...with music playing. I enjoyed No TV last night...like I said...less nagging.

So while I haven't been able to post stuff I have scrapped recently...I have made up in chatter. :D Lots of it! Hopefully tomorrow I will have something scrapped that I will be able to show off right away. I feel so weird not being able to post it as soon as I am done...:(


Well, enjoy, and have a blessed day!!!

XOXO