My Labor Day was spent exactly the way it sounds like: I LABORED!

Yes...one of my RARE days off...I spent the day cleaning (NOT done yet) and getting fall/winter clothing out of bins and summer stuff put into the said bins. The Bedrooms have been such a wreck so I have been moving beds and cleaning underneath. I have to say I haven't been very pleasant to the girls who have made me really angry because they kept telling me their room was clean!!!!

anyways...enough of my day of LABOR....on to share some news.


I made yet another DT. Yep, lil ole me. I made DT for Ad This!

This challenge blog uses awesome ads as inspo for layouts. This is my second time trying out and making the team...and let me tell you, now every time I see a cool ad, I wanna use it for a LO!!!! I hope I get to see some of you play along. every week we have a winner and they get to be the guest designer for the following week. awesome, right?

Today was the great reveal....wanna see what my 1st LO for them looks like?

well...I won't keep ya waiting.

The Really Long Wait:


Photobucket
 This was taken on the 1st day of school for the older 3 terrors. Nani after a while got so bored and started to miss her victims. LOL. SO she sat in the front of the shop by the glass to see if she spotted them. so cute, right?

also have to show off LO's for this week sketch. #29 to be precise... over at the scrappiest.....

I made 2...and sent them both for Liz to pick which ever she wanted to use (a gal's gotta have options, right???) and she chose 'em both.

They both happen to be of my sonny boy.

OOPS

Photobucket

OK, mommy proved she isn't perfect. I left my camera behind at work...totally forgetting I needed it for the 1st day of school. SO this is a photo of him at the shop...AFTER school. :P atleast I was able to get a shotor two....

and....

TIME

Photobucket


I just cannot believe that I have a fifth grader. Time is speeding by too quickly.

SO...my peeps...that is all the work I can show for now.

hope ya'll are enjoying BBQ or a day out....can't wait to hear all about it.