somewhere over the rainbow.....

hello.

today as you know is Thursday. We are nearing the end of a week. I am feeling so frazzled.

why?

because.

because I am now taking driving lessons, and I am being told I am doing well. have faith in myself...BUT i keep making mistakes.

I am nervous.

because what if I crash this car? what if I hurt someone because of my inexperience? we cannot afford another car if I total this one.

I am stressed. because as you know it DH is in school nights and I am left with the four kids. dinner, HW, bath, go to bed, clean up, make myself sleep without him...I am so used to his snoring it is hard! then to wake up every AM early and do it all over again...running to the same bus stop 3 times in the morning. because my kids are really testing me. and I am a wimp.

I miss my hubby so much. we're always together. I mean, the man even calls me to talk when he's in the bathroom. I know...gross...but  the point to it is we are always together...handling the kids...shopping...working...watching TV, at church, sleeping....a part of me is missing while he's at school.
My DR spoke to me strongly. And he put me on medication. AND he wants to see me more frequently. every 5 weeks. So it has me thinking things may not be honky dory in the health Dept. To top it all off I let it slip to my mom. So now she is suspicious. and worried. I hate adding to her load.

My mojo is GONE. I am about to put an alert out for her soon.

OK enough of being Mrz. whiney pants.....to cheer up the post a bit I found this:

Rainbow Pictures, Images and Photos

rainbow Pictures, Images and Photos

rainbows are a beautiful reminder of the Lord's promise he made to Noah. I know that His promises are kept, and he has promised he will never leave nor forsake me. so maybe I should focus on that instead of what I feel now. And that through HIM all things are possible...if I believe.

so....i hope you don't think I'm being a baby.

there's my whiney moment...and I'm pretty sure there will be lots more. :) Just remind me that I am not in control...He is. Or slap me across the head. LOL.

take care. off to referee the terrors.