It's that day again!

It's MON-day!!!

the dreaded day of going back to work and school, from a WE of in my case, catching up with the house somewhat, spending time with the kids, practicing my DRIVING!!! :GULP!: and getting myself acclimated to new meds my DR prescribed. It's been leaving me in like a fog...with pressure in my eyes and a slight headache. Not good...I feel like a blob with no energy. :( I'm sad because I wasn't really able to participate in the community outreach the church threw on Saturday. apparently this was the WE with record lockouts...because the phone kept right on ringing!!!

ANYWAYS MONDAY is the day I can show off DT work. Yep, that's right, folks, another Sketch is up over at The Scrappiest!!! #31!!!!

wow, this sketch was so awesome, and when I got it in my email I was so stoked, amped up, thrilled and couldn't wait...BUT with Ms.mojo gone...it was like pulling teeth to try and get a LO done. I'm thinking I am now starting to like it...but believe me when I first finished the LO...I was disappointed.

Me & You

Photobucket

to make those flowers, I used a Tut from 52 sketches, By The Scrappest's very own, Aphra!!! you can see her fabu tut here!

Now I can show this one off, too! It's for Ad this!!!

Photobucket

I would really love to see you guys join in. :)

So...I have been driving around. YEP. I almost gave up on driving...Saturday night I just felt panic and sheer terror...and in my mind just kept thinking I am going to kill my kids in a car wreck over something stupid while driving. I told DH I can't do it...I don't wanna drive!He, of course he was disappointed...and that gave me a guilt trip...his words..."Don't let your fear get the best of you. You did well. You just need to practice and you'll be a good driver." :sigh: So I got behind the wheel on Sunday. For 2 hours. we went through long windy roads, curvy tricky roads with lots of blind spots...roads with a high speed limit...So sorry but I am not comfortable with driving more than 3o MPH...so yeah you can say I am driving Miss Daisy...or a Sunday Driver...literally!!! Waah, Waah, Waah!!!

so I feel a bit better about driving.

Now if I can only stop making the stupid mistakes!!!!