What color are YOU??

Happy Wednesday....I think.

over at AAM challenge #2 is up!!! It's Kim's turn to pick a challenge, and she choose "what color am I?"

Here is mine:

Sometimes

Photobucket

This challenge really had me. I didn't know what approach to take...I really didn't even know what color I was. So I googled color quizzes and took 2. One said Blue, the other green. I read the other colors and what they stood for and well...I am a bit of everything. My mood shifts and I can go calm and serene like blue, vibrant and fresh like green, fiery and passionate like red, and playful and girly like a rosy pink.

SO that's what I went with. I found that on photobucket you can change a photo to make it look like pop art and holy smokes, Batman! (It's gotten me into a bit of a pickle...too. Now My teeniest terror insists that having dark hair is way too much. I should dye it red, green, and blue!!! Uh OH!)  Since I wanted to incorporate the colors I was feeling like I used Kraft CS as  background. I used an awesome sketch from 52 sketches, some anna griffith tape, hambly, black MM paint, and MM paper, & pink glimmer mist :)

We all thought it was an awesome challenge. you can attack it from many different angles...and I was expecting the challenge to be rocked...and BOY was I not surprised. Go over and check out. I'd love to see you play along!!!!