Eliminate Negative Self-Talk - Tools @ PurposeDriven.com

Eliminate Negative Self-Talk - Tools @ PurposeDriven.com

Shared via AddThis

I have always wanted to share here this web site because well..I don't read it everyday...but everyday I get an email with a devotional to read. Everytime I do read, I always take something with me.

This morning, I am going through my emails and LOL at some, feeling good about others, and then I opened up this AM's devotional. and you know what? Tears came to my eyes...because I don't know about you, but I am most certainly guilty of this. And I never realized that what I was doing was telling the Lord he made a mistake with me!

So...this is just something I will try to consciencely work on. Every day. Because imagine the gall of me saying that with knowledge!!!

I have to say this:

I really, TRULY, deeply appreciate each and every one of you! I was a bit leery about starting a blog...you know, because really, do I need to put my business all out there in blogland for all to see? And then I didnt know of many who blogged so I felt really dumb at first "talking to myself". The encouragement, the laughs, the love I feel with each comment is amazing, and just to let you know, I am sending cyber hugs out to you. Thank you! for coming back after each whiney post...reading through my insessant ramblings at times. And especially for the advice, the cheering up, and awesome support. This is all stuff I get from hubby, ofcourse...But you know how it is with men...after a while their patience runs out and while it's obvious to them...us ladies tend to harp on stuff...at least I do, anyways.

TTYS!!!

Arlene