another morning, another creation

Good morning, lovelies!

I am so tired...my eyes feel so heavy it actually pains me to read...or even focus.


it's all my fault, though. I think I am superwoman. No...I just think I can still hang...like when I was younger...I needed virtually no sleep and could be up all night long on the phone, hanging out, and then wake up early to go to work...that was before marraige and kids...

anyways. I have something to show...a Layout...I'm not too thrilled with. Why? Because it looks like I stuck a bit of paper, a photo, and left it alone!!! I SOOOO CANNOT do simple...it doesnt work for me! So you ladies who have the minimalist look down pat, give me some pointers! PLEASE!!!!

Work It
Photobucket

here I used a lovely pencil lines sketch, and this week's color combo over at CCG.
yes, you are looking at a whole bunch of photos of my teeniest terror working herself up into tears. she is such a character...and such a tough kid that when she doesnt get her way this is the last thing she resorts to. It is so fake but so cute. it usually follows her asking...then begging...then joking/bribing, then bullying, and then the croc tears. LOL.

on a good day we play along just to see her do this...she'd never do this in front of her classmates, though! she had an accident in the playground and bumped her head against the seesaw really hard...hard enough to get a goose egg. when I asked her how it happened, she calmly explained everything and I asked her if she cried. she said NO. so I asked why not? Did it not hurt? she said "It hurt A LOT, but I didn't cry because I am not a baby." :O

here are some sneaky peeksies for some LOs I will "unveil" next monday!!! you know...I feel so presumptious taking close up shots so when I do...I hesistate to show them...but I am now justifying it with the little details get lost in the big photo...and I spend time and thought on them...so why not show them off when otherwise they'd get lost? I enjoy seeing them anywhere else...so why not?

Photobucket

Photobucket

enjoy your day!