some scrappy stuff to show off. :)

Mistaken

Photobucket

Looks can be deceiving, can't they?

People have told me when they first met me, they thought I was conceited, stuck up, high maintenance, anti-social, and have everything handed to me on a platter.

But I say:

Don't judge a book by it's cover! I am so shy, but once I open up I can be so sweet and giving. I just don't know how to approach people, and I am so unsure of myself. Just give me a chance!

I had to keep it short and sweet since I chose a smaller size to scrap in. Trust me, I could've rambled on and on. BUT it's funny how my hubby can make so many friends and have people gravitate to him when he is so outspoken & doesn't mince words. I tend to retreat into the background and quietly observe...but once I befriend you....you'll need duct tape!

I did a lot of painting here...watered down some copper paint, smeared some white paint on the CS and the flourish on the side. Used some rub ons and here you go!



This is a LO made for AAM...the new prompt can be found here. There is also a sketch to use if you'd like!!!! each month we have awesome guest designers...last month was Melissa Ferguson (who rocked the challenges out, BTW) and this month we have Kara Haupt. she is also providing the prize for the month as well. SO be sure to check out the challenge and participate!!!! The DT rocked it out and wow...you can see how amazingingly each one has interpretated the challenge!


also over at The Scrappiest, you can find a new sketch...check it out here


Consider yourself hugged

Photobucket

My 2 girls...no one can escape a hug from Anaïs. they're the sweetest!

here I had a heavy hand with the inking. I used some rub ons...on the photo itself and on the title. it photographed looking like  spots of ink, though...


here once again, there's an awesome prize to be won. The DT has done an amazing job with the sketches, I am so proud to be a part of it. Take a peek, and play along!!! I'd love to see what you come up with!!!!

I have some more LO's to show...but these have to wait til next week. SORRY! tonight I am working on something just for me...so I can post it tomorrow if I get around to finishing it!!!

I also have a teeny terror birthday coming up...and she already requested a card...made by me. Oh Lord...and child knows I absolutely suck at them.

well, enjoy your day. :)