I'm not all about the Chat, I'm about the scrap!

Hey! another monday here...and wow...has it dragged! long story short: teeniest terror had a bad night...and guess who wakes up to give her meds and take care of her? Mom & dad!

I have some LO's to show! yep...didn't want anyone to think I forgot how to scrap...and was just running my mouth!!! :)

SO this is for the Scrappiest!

Playtime

Photobucket


and this one is for Ad This! I thought I had emailed it as soon as I was done...:blush: I didn't find out til this AM that i had forgotten to. IDK how I got so spacy!

In The light

Photobucket

here I was so inpired by the leaves on the ad...so I stamped them on white CS and cut them out...It was tricky since the stems were so thin and I was trying to watch TV at the same time!!! LOL!!! Glimmer mist...some stickles...and Ta-da!!! even though it's so simple...it's one of my faves.

I have to get going...seriously...I am so tired. I can't think straight!!!

Take care!!!