New Challenge up

over at Ad This

Photobucket

my Oldest and teeniest Terrors...it's amazing seeing how good my son is with his sister. She beats on him, picks on him, takes his toys, makes a mess out of his room, but yet he is so very patient with her. she can get away with a LOT with him. Her older sisters don't get the special treatment she does, that's for sure. She gets story time from him, gets to play with his cars...gets to lie down on his bed...she gets doted upon. He doesn't seem to mind anymore that she was supposed to be the baby bro he asked for. :P

you know....today I came into work happy, had some Christian music playing, got to spend some quiet time reading the word for a bit and then I had people coming in all grumpy ruining everything for me. I didn't react negatively towards anyone, but all of the negativity dampened my joy and has made me moody. Can you believe that!!??! One lady came in irate (through absolutely no fault of my own) and I was able to take care of things for her...that she left in a good mood. Another came in so confrontational...all about my charging her 1.50 for a key that cost just that...not including tax...but she wanted me to charge her what I charge her husband...what I wanted to tell her was "then bring in the keys he gets cut and I will charge you the same price." BUT I bit my tongue and showed her which key is priced the same and then explained to her that other keys vary in price. She was determined to complain, though, and say she could get it cheaper elsewhere. well, fine, you are under NO obligation WHATSOEVER to come here....were my thoughts. I think grumpy people should stay home and be a grump there. not unleash it all on some poor innocent unsuspecting lady !!!

Okay...so I'm not that innocent...but nonetheless...biting your tongue is the best thing to do, but I wish I were able to tell her what I was thinking. Then again...2 wrongs don't make a right.

I most certainly hope your day is going much better than mine is.