The sweetest thing

created was born 7 years ago today. I remember that day clearly! She was fussy when they took her to the nursery...(we found out later that she wasn't reacting well to the formula ) so a nurse brought her back and put her into my arms. I was very weak from delivering her..I lost a lot of blood and my blood pressure had gone high. The nurse noticed how it was almost immediate that the precious baby girl just calmed down and just snuggled into my arms. She made a comment on how she was "such a snuggle bunny" and then she asked me to consider nursing her. The baby took to nursing and the rest is history. Here she is 7 years later:


Anaïs Milagros
Photobucket

This child has such a sunny and bright disposition. It's as if her sole purpose in life is to show everyone how much she loves them. She isn't stingy with her hugs and kisses and maybe needs to learn a bit about personal space...but that is her charm.

I sometimes imagine to myself what on earth goes on in her mind. You know what I picture? Thoughts of sunshine, rainbow, happiness, bubble gum pink and just pure sweetness. She is now showing a bit of spunk and sassiness, but wow....have I been blessed with such a sweet child.

When we found out we were pregnant with her...we were in shock. We had just gotten bad news, Dh's grandma was sick and died. Then we found out that my mother in law had cancer...and she was very adamant at the time to not do anything about it...so my DH was in grief and so much pain. Thank The Lord MIL is now cancer free...BUT I like to think that there is a reason why we were given Annie at this time. AND it is NO coincidence that she can be her granny's twin.

Happy Happy Birthday, sweet Annie.