Monday, Business as usual!

hey peeps! how was your WE?

Hope it was fabulous!!!

Mine was pretty good...up until last night. But I'll get into that a bit later.

I have a LO to show you using The Scrappiest's latest sketch. It's up now, go check it...all the work shown is fabu!!! As always!!!

Lucky 7

Photobucket

of course, I had to document sweetie Anaïs blowing out her big #7 Candle. LOL. She also complained on how my recent LOs have been of her sister...and well...I just didn't have a better answer to that than :"she's ALWAYS with me....so I take more pictures of her."

SOOOO...Nani and I gotta lay low for now. LOL!!! They all know I love them all no matter what. It's just that since the littlest one is around me more....you know.

I finished the mini book...and gave it to DH...I know...it was supposed to be an anniversary gift...but really...I never wait til said date to give him his gifts. I am just too excited!

Oh! Did you know that over at AAM they're having a DT call?  Mette stepped down and well, Melissa is looking for someone to take her place. Look on the side bar for a link and check out the blog!!!

This WE was a busy one...the kids with ballet and music...Hubby working...the store got busy all of a sudden...be careful what you pray for!!! Afterward I drove to Poughkeepsie for the very first time...yep...I crossed the Bridge....and drove to the mall in heavy traffic. :sigh:

Sunday: Church, the girls had a party to go to...so we dropped them off and went driving again...DH wanted me to just drive so I went driving by the million dollar homes near the riverfront...almost hit a mailbox for looking at a gorgeous one too long...LOL!!!! Thnak goodness I looked and saw what I was about to do and swerved just in time. to quote Nani..."I soooo Silll-LLLY!!!!" Afterwards, went to our friends' and hung out. Get home...Terrors in bed... catch up with the shows on DVR... go to bed ourselves...and the dog starts barking...like howling and growling. half hour later...cops ringing our doorbell. Apparently our neighbor from across the street had been stabbed. ON his porch...he was chased down and the guy got to his house...but they beat him down, stabbed him for fighting back and robbed him. Another neighbor went out to her porch and saw it, started screaming and called the police. unbelieveable...I told my hubby he'd better be careful. This happened right around the time he gets home from school. I am so disappointed that this happened...the block was such a quiet block when we first moved in and little by little we've been having incidents happen. I can predict a move in the future......