Tuesday happenings

Hey!

hopefully your day is going as smoothly and wonderfully as mine. :)

today the hubby is chaperoning Nani...class field trip to a farm!!! I sent him along with my camera. Gotta love a man who supports my obsession...and will bring me inspiration.

SO I am here at work waiting anxiously to hear all about the trip and see snapshots. :)

Just wanted to show you all that mini I've been talking about. I am pretty proud of it...this is my 1st attempt and I love how it turned out.

wanna peek?

The cover:
Photobucket


and the pages in order...I did them 2 at a time so there wouldn't have to be so many photos...(I did clickable links because the full size view got cut off...)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This book was inspired by a thread over at AAM MB. They've been chatting about mini's and I thought...I have so many at home and have been scared to attempt one. SO I challenged myself to get out of that 12x12 sometimes 8.5x11 box I put myself in and make a mini... I used a Buzz &Bloom chipboard mini I got from one of my IAMASCRAPAHOLIC kit.

Then...there have been somethings going on in my life...the hubby and I have some decisions to make that are pretty life changing and tough to make. Really scary...and things we've been doing haven't been working out too well...it's like we took 2 steps FWD...5 steps back...and DH confessed to me (I think it's OK to share now) that he is losing his faith. His prayers haven't been answered..and he was so weary from it all. You know..I took that so hard and decided to 1) ask for prayer. 2) start looking through the Word for verses speaking on comfort, on strength, on the Lord's provisions. 3) have a heart to heart.

And you know what?

The request was made and Bros from church called DH. and he felt better...like he wasn't alone. I found the right words and the right way on dealing with this and I found strength. And within a day or so...DH gave me a huge hug and told me he had such a wonderful wife...who he knows he can count on for encouragement...and that to me is the best thing he could ever tell me.

SO I found bible verses and put this book together...for him. As a reminder of promises made to him...and a little reminder of the things he should be grateful for.

ALSO:

wanted to let you all know that the new Ad inspo is up at Ad This. My fellow DT members rocked it as usual!!!

Here's the card I made based on the Ad.

Photobucket

I made it for Annie. :)