32....and captivating!

LOL....that title is so misleading, isn't it?

This Past Saturday was my 32nd...or 23rd birthday. :D I got a yummy edible arrangement sent to me...got to spend the day how I wanted...in my PJ's curled up on the couch with the hubby vegging out...DH put together a fancy gourmet dessert for me instead of cake...and I got the loopy punch set I was eyeing!!!! could it get any better? I think not.

I've been working all day today...I am behind on paperwork ...so I have been at that and forgot to post this:

Captivate
Photobucket

The beautiful baby girl is Selah. :oh, how I wish I could give her one big squeeze and a quick nibble on her neck....I love that baby scent...

I made this Layout using the new sketch that's up at the scrappiest. Check them out and play along...you can get an awesome prize if you do!!!

Oh and I must give credit where it is due:

That pretty little yellow flower was crocheted by my friend, Mary. Isn't she awesome?