brand new week!

 Hi.

it's a brand new week...how was your Thanksgiving? Mine went well. We went to the Bronx and spent it with the ILs. It was relaxed...the food was yummy...the rest of the Weekend went by too quick...but that's usually the case, isn't it?

Well...my house is seeing a case of the sickies again.... Annie was out of it Saturday night and by Sunday...she was just a blob on top of me. This AM she woke up to yak 2xs...So yep...she's here at work with me. She kept me company...because I had to go to the DR this AM and well, I was nervous about driving alone. So she kept me company and even reported to her daddy the way I made it to the shop...and how I parked. LOL.

SO...While I started to feel better I am sick AGAIN...with some fever this time...so more drugs for me....yippee....NOT. I hate that foggy feeling meds bring on.

well...got a layout to show of...got 2 done last night...I was afraid I had forgotten how to scrap...:P I am not sure how I like this one...I wanted to leave lots of white space and well...it looks so plain to me...I can't figure out how it's done looking not so undone....:{

take a look:



 
 I am blessed

Photobucket

here I used that lovely IAAS kit...love those bo bunny & Cosmo papers!!!

Guess what?

I got the contract from SFTIO...(it's going in tomorrow's mail all signed) and am aware that there is a kit enroute to me...:D

I am deliriously happy!!! can't wait to get my hot little hands all over it!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!