Christmas Special!












Hey Everyone!

If you mention you're buying a CHRISTMAS present (even if it's for yourself ;) I'll give you 10% off my already discounted prices. I'll also gift wrap for free.

Email me with your budget (even if it's $20)and I can work with it to make something cool :)

A huge thanks for checking out my blog! Hope you're having an awesome lead-up to Christmas I'm already excited!! Guess what my friends are all getting for Christmas?! ;)

Thank you To Wild Pair, Lippy and Evolution Clothing for your orders - take a look at these awesome stores and stock up on the exclusive designs at Wild Pair and Lippy and the Annie Blackberry Deluxe range at Evolution Clothing - including some never-to-be-repeated one-offs!

In personal news: VERY sadly we lot our lil baby puppy Gracie as the result of an accident. We grieve everyday for her and miss her like crazy but I know we'll see her again in Heaven.
We welcome soon into our family in December a gorgeous puppy called Timmy Schmall (in photo above). He's our lil Annie Blackberry mascot :)

Hope you're all doing well - email me for a price on anything you like :)

Annie xx