O.M.G.

Hey ya'll!!!

I know the blog hop is all over and you've probably been waiting to hear who the winner is...

tonight I will have a teenyterror draw a name and we will announce who won.

I have to say...I really appreciate all of the comments left by all of you! It's amazing to see how a small layout can incite emotions. All of the love left made me feel better about sharing it. (I was having 2nd thoughts and was going to do something else!)

I hope to get to know you all better, and maybe every now and again I'll leave some bloggy love!

I haven't been doing much scrappy wise. :( I was sick...then wasnt really feeling myself even after going back to work...Had some family over and wow...I am trying to catch up on everything. The world really does end when mommy gets sick...

SO...I have some photos I'd love to share...but can't right now...

it's of someone very special to me....I just met her last week!