Dog's daily agenda

Hey!!!

How was your WE? Hope it was enjoyable for you. It was for me!!! I got like a trillion photos of my terrors doing their thing and RAWKIN it!!!! I am soooo proud of them.

Of course...being all scattered this AM I left my camera at home and will have to wait to edit and all that stuff...but be prepared to be bombarded. :)

Wanted to show off my latest LO using another awesome skecth from The scrappiest!!!

Dog's daily agenda

Photobucket

I first have to apologize for how dark it is. It was a dreary rainy day...and I needed it photographed.

Featured on this LO is my furry terror, Tyler. Yep...he's a terror, too. I was looking for him because he wasn't doing his usual: following me around everywhere I go when my son is gone. My son had went to a job site with the hubby...and the dog was so sad.

SO I go looking around, whistling for him, calling his name...and not a thing. I run upstairs to the bedrooms to see if he was in his kennel...that's where he goes when he doesn't want to be bothered...or caught with something he's not supposed to have. I catch the furry mutt on my son's BED!!! Wagging his tail but looking so sad....I couldnt resist and took some photos of the mutt so his owner can see him!!! (My son was upset he was on his bed!!! LOL!!!)

OMG...I have some amazing news that I cannot share....:( not just yet anyways...IT is AWESOME!!!! And SO UNEXPECTED. I keep thanking the Lord over and over...I have to say Nov is definately a good month for me!!!!