Class trip

Hi.

I'm back again, with a layout to show.

it's using a fabulous I Am A Scrapaholic Kit...Lynn has asked me to be a visiting therapist this month. :) I love getting her kits!!!! I can't wait for business to pick up so I can subscribe again!!!

I also used a sketch from 52 Sketches.

ready for a peek? I am sure you are!

Photobucket

here are some close ups...included in the kit are chipboard alphas from Maya Road and chipboard leaves. I painted them with some smooches in "pumpkin"
Photobucket

and the leaf: I wet the chipboard, separated the layers so it can pop out and get crinkly...like a leaf, and then painted it.
Photobucket

Oh man...I had 226 photos from this weekend. a lot of them are blurry...some of them have body parts cut off because I was trying to get as many shots as they were moving hoping to find that one awesome photo...and I got a few of them!

Now I need to back them all up on my flash drive because I am losing space on my hard drive...and DH wouldn't be too thrilled if I crashed the  computer with all of our tax info....

I wouldn't either. I hate working on quick books...

so stay tuned and be back tomorrow...there's a reveal going on for AAM....

I am so tired...it' s been a really hectic work day. Not complaining, though!