OIY

Hello....just running in to share this LO right quick. It's for IAAS, using their Nov kit...and a Lucy Chesna Sketch. check out their blog.

Photobucket

Not sure how I am liking this one...I think I went overboard with the patterns and not enough bling. :(

I got a cool blog award from Vicki....Thanks!!! Check out her blog!!!!

It's rainy out...rainy days are only good for one thing. And it tortures me that I can't do it!!! SLEEP!!! EEK!

you know, this AM something happened that gave me the heebie jeebies and stuck in my mind.

Hubby was outside leaning on a parked car in front of the house. I was inside the house, the FD open behind the storm door, and Nani was out on the side walk, dancing doing her ballerina twirls...yeah, I know the proper name is pirouette....and stopping to blow me kisses, dodge the ones I blow back at her, just being her total cutie patootie self!!!

This guy drives by in a huge dumpster and breaks his neck like 5 times to look...and I am looking at him because he's looking in my direction but not at me...and Nani was in the same line of vision. Now the look on my face must have made my hubby look because then he notices the guy really slow down to break his neck yet again and then stop at the stop sign. DH asked "WTH was THAT all about?! Was he looking at you or at Nani???!!!" He then calls Nani over to him and holds her hand.

Now I have to say this. DH is NOT a jealous dude. At ALL. And he isn't defensive or threatened when he catches guys checking me out. He'll LOL about it and ask me if I had noticed it. (which most of the time I don't) SO he pretty much confirmed what I was feeling and OMG...did that send my spine a tingling and not in the right way!!!

Now I thought about it and thought...maybe he thought she was all alone outside and was concerned about a baby being outside...but if it were just that...why did I feel alarmed? humph. gotta keep my eyes peeled even more when I let the kids play outside.

anyways....I am going to go to bed. I need to be up reallllllllllllly early tomorrow for parent teacher conferences....and then rush Nani to school because she has picture day.

Take care...have a good evening,

tomorrow I hope to be back to announce my special news...I am being tortured with having news to share but having to withhold it until it is announced on their blog!!! ;)

maybe they'll announce early tonight and then I can spill the beans??? I need to tell someone who KNOWS about scrappy....my kids don't get it! At All!!!! DH just wants to know how much money he'll save/spend.....LOL