what this mark says:

a new prompt is up over at AAM....

and you can get the jist of it from my title.

wanna see?

This Mark

ok...so my photo doesnt really show the huge scar I have on my knee. :( I just couldnt see myself basing a whole layout on a photo of my knee...LOL

These photos of me are rare as well. I always do head shots cuz I hate seeing the rolls...LOL!!!

well...why did I base a layout on a scar and not my tatoo? well...because I already scrapped about the Tat. and because the scar I got as a child...doing one of my many stunts...and that stunt went really bad. I often get questioning looks when people notice the scar...and my kids make me tell them the story of how I got it.


my parents had a huge bedroom....one large enough that they had a sitting area...a love seat parallel to the bed. one day out of boredom and seeing if I could make it, I'd jump from the bed to the love seat and back...and I was so amped about doing it I told my sister who didn't believe it. and asked me to do it again so she can see.


so on another attempt to show my sis....half of my body made it....and my knee crashed against the metal bed frame...and SLICE...my knee was sliced open!!!!! I remember those stitches!!!!


SO what does it say? what does it mean? It says that I was once wild, care free, fearless, daring! I have lost that as I grew up, little by little and I didnt realize it until I had to think about what on earth I was going to do with this prompt. SO the scar now makes me wonder...where did the daring girl go? i need to not go back to that totally...but balance it out more and stop being so cautious!!!!

here I used some of that fab kit from IAAS. :) wanted to add some whimsy the CC paper brings!