Back to the Grind!!!

It's a whole new week!

My kids are off from school, and I am wishing I was off from work for the weeks just like them!!! LOL!!!

so far it hasn't been as bad as it was in the past...when they were smaller. My son is feeling under the weather and that has made things really quiet.

There's a new Sketch up over at the Scrappiest!!! Go and check out the awesome sketch, I know you'll be very inspired to create with it!!!

here's what I came up with!!!

I'm Gorgeous!

Photobucket

and some close ups:

Photobucket lots of handcutting in this LO

Photobucket

the story behind it...

one day a customer came into the shop and he called me "mami". Nani did NOT like that at all...and then he said "hello beautiful" to greet her.

the next time he came in he greeted her and said "hello, gorgeous!" she didn't like that one bit! BUT was curious enough to ask me what it meant.

I said it was something like beautiful....and she asked "is it more prettier?" and I said yeah...

This past weekend she was dressed up and asked me how she looked. and to her horror I amswered her "you look SO cute!!!!"

well she didn't like it AT ALL!!! put her little hands on her little hips with such a huge attitude and told me:

"mommy, I am NOT cute! I am GORGEOUS!!!!"

LOL!!! she still doesn't like when that customer comes around, though.