Guilty, Guilty, Guilty Pleasure!!!

Oh...I hope no one has their mind in the gutter...

This new blog post is to show off a layout created for today's new prompt over at AAM.

What is your guilty pleasure???

Hmmm

I thought about it and first thought that popped in my mind was chocolate...I do not discriminate! But nah...I already have a LO about my love for it.

So I asked DH for any thoughts and I told him to keep it clean. :P of course, he couldn't help himself...:men, eyeroll:

Then I caught myself logging onto facebook and checking out my games...and it hit me!!! my guilty pleasure is playing online games!!! yeah, I know, I am boring! LOL

So take a peek...lemme know what'cha think

Photobucket

close ups

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to run...I have a picture printing, I need to close up shop and get home quick before DH has to leave for school.

There is an awesome prize up for grabs over at AAM, the DT has done fab work as always...so head on over there and check it out!!!

Nitey nite!!!