Just another manic monday

well..yeah but not as bad as it could be.

I have to say:

I am so so sorry for being negligent here, work has been MURDER. The computer has been going nuts...I had sales tax almost done and then got sick....so I couldnt finish it early like I wanted...then the computer CRASHES! OIY.

SO we get her up and slowly walking....LOL...I could only open one thing at a time here...and get the paperwork done...then we got an external harddrive because mama got a LOT of pictures on this computer...it was a nightmare trying to back things up....The DH kicked the computer a couple of times out of frustration...

SO...

If we can get this one to stay without trouble for another year we will be able to update this old dino...if not we'll bring the one from home which is faster, has a lot more disk space and memory...until we can get a new one. Til then...trying to keep from ripping my hair out.

That said...

I have a Layout made for the scrappiest Yep, it's that day again...time for a brand new sketch!!! with all the troubles I have been haivng at work it has been hard to get pix to scrap...so I was late this week again!

Are you curious? wanna peak?

Perfect Pick
Photobucket

yep...more apple picking photos. I havent gotten any more recent photos...:blushing: in between all the sickies and work mayhem.

some close ups:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been going back and forth to the DRs as well. :( yeah, when it rains, it pours. I got a call confirming an appt with a Dr that apparently my primary DR made without telling me. for my anemia. That was a surprise. I thought that was taken care of. well..went to see what was up and this DR said my red blood cells are small. SO it may be due to anemia or some condition he said which totally left my brain. In which case, I'd have to have been born with. He also sent me in for an ultrasound to check out my spleen...he said last time he saw me it was enlarged. SO that's whats been going on here...going nuts running around is all.

Take care! I have much to do here at work.