Oh Happy Day!

I love Sundays!

As a family this is the one day guaranteed that we can spend as a family, together. No work..(except for emergency lock outs) no school. Just the morning spent in church, we go home to eat and relax the rest of the day, getting mentally prepared for the long week ahead.

I have another layout to show from SFTIO. ready to see?

I can only imagine

Photobucket

This LO is basically a mom wondering about all the different possibilities for my kids. as I see them growing up and developing their own personalities, their likes, and their talents. there are no limits for them. they are so bright, intelligent, so endearing, I can totally see them making me an even prouder mom. I can't express to my terrors enough how much potential and possibility/ies I see in each of them.

I updated my previous post with a photo, if you wanted to take a peek. :D