today

my baby girl turned 9. I have some photos of her taken today but havent had time to upload them yet. I made her whats got to be my fave card. I always hate my cards...this one I LOVE!

she had a decent day today. had a 2 hr delay for school...didnt get to wear a dress like she wanted to due to the  weather, but mommy did stay up late last night washing and blowing her hair straight. It looks so pretty nice and smooth.....she got a cooking momma game and a DSi. she carried on and on!!! LOL

I am in shock at how time flies, I mean I was just recalling on facebook how it felt like it was just yesterday that I was jumping over snow banks to try and bring on the labor pains. I had of false labor pains with that child.

anyways, Happy bday schmoopsie poo, once again.  I love you, baby!

Photobucket

gotta go to bed now.

xoxo