snow day part deux!!!!

Now don't go passing out on me from shock that I am here, yet again, with another post!!!

:D

I think that naughty scrapping bug has bitten me, in several places, and now that I am no longer sleep deprived I am feeling like my old self...so forgive me for going all post-al on you...but who knows how long this will last!!! LOL!!!

I have some projects to share! Yep, some from the passion kit, which you really should get if you havent. Some teasers from buzz and bloom...one of my layouts are up on the blog! I need to get posts ready for the teasers I am presenting TODAY and hopefully that'll entice you to go over and chek the whole layout out. As soon as I can get them published, anyways. LOL.

SO my kid's fave thing...especially my son's....about snow days? Mommy now has time to make HIM his fave breakfast in the AM.


The kid was on cloud nine. Poor thing hates frozen pancakes/waffles in the AM.

take time to enjoy the view....this is what I take in right as I sit at my scrappy table.

what my poor runty toy poodle has to climb over to go do his thang!!!

what my awesome friend, Astrid sent over...YUM. Boy can she bake!!!! I can't wait to cut a slice and have it with some Cafe!!!!
now onto the peeks!!!


for AMM, using Buzz and bloom.
for the scrappiest, using more B&B

This is for sketch 53 at the scrappiest.

well, look at that, a photo heavy post. take care!!! and be very careful out there in the snow if it's snowing in abundance by you like it is here.