So today:

was a snow day. yep. we got lots.



I got some sleep. yay! got to sleep in. until 8:45.

I got DT work done and edited and emailed. Yay. now just need to work on getting the tutorial typed up. speaking of which, want to see another creation using Feb Passion kit?

I totally flaked out and forgot to photograph the journaling! well...my passion is music. Music consumes me...I always have a song stuck in my head. when I am sad, I turn to music for comforting. I never had the opportunity as a child to take music lessons, SO in this thing my DH & I are in agreement to sacrifice for. Music lessons for the kids. My passion  is to give my babies opportunities I didn't have, and I hope when they grow older they appreciate it. My son is excellent with the guitar. and my DD was an excellent violinist...we let her quit (I was not in agreeement...but she chose another instrument) as my 2 littlest terrors get older we'll  let them pick something out, too. for now they take Ballet & Tap.

got this picture off amazon....my son and I were sooo hooked to this series and am proud to say we finished it all!!!

you can check this out for more info.

I really wanna see the movie based on the 1st book. Maybe Bookworm terror and I can sneak off by ourselves....maybe.

Hubby got me this for my scrappy room, knowing how much I love plants. Unfortunately, since my scrappy room contains so many windows it makes it one of the colder rooms of the home as well...so I keep it in the other room most occupied by me...the kitchen!
this man is talented. Love his music.

Well, I hope you're all having a fantabulous evening. I will be scrapping and folding everyone's skivvies. oh, what fun!

TTFN