back to reality

I promise you I havent fallen off the face of the Earth...I just havent had much to say or much time. Things have been extremely crazy. we still have that rental property from heck...2 tenants moved out and left it sooooo horrible. DH has been there every spare chance...so basically I have been holding down the fort as best I can at work, home, etc.

We finally have 2 new tenants, the Apts are almost done and I am grateful for friends who extend a helpful hand when they get nothing but our gratitude in return. {{{Eric & Astrid}}} These are definately friends to keep around because they only have good intentions.

SO what have I been up to in between all the craziness?

using Feb Passion Kit from SFTIO

using buzz and bloom

for the scrappiest:

close up for tomorrow's reveal of April FEMININITY kit at SFTIO. Loving that kit!!!!


Not as much scrapping as I had hoped. But maybe now with things [possibly] slowing down, maybe I'll have some more scrappy me time. :)


cross fingers for me.