really...not just another manic monday....

wow...have I got photos to show you....too bad I left my camera at home. I couldn't risk bringing unneccessary (yes, I just said that....the blasphemy!) extras with me because of the HUGE snow walls on the street.

the kids have no school today because of the power outages and because of lack of transportation. my guess is that the bus companies havent been able to unearth their fleets of busses.

and yes, you read correctly. Power outage. throughout the whole county. Because of the tremendous amounts of snow we got. And they're announcing more on the way. OH. EM. Gee!!!

I'm finally back at work...it has been crazy here today. And I am so exhausted. I have zero energy. SO maybe tonight I will do the unexpected from me. Go to bed early. LOL. You guys have no idea....I ALWAYS stay up late. even if I am exhausted...it's like my mind fights sleep. even though I need it.

There's a reveal over at SFTIO for March's theme....and kit. NOSTALGIA. yep.

but I have no photos here at work. They're all at home on the lap top. the sneaky peekies, too. So sad I didnt get to post them. :(

OK...well. I need to get back to moving around or risk falling asleep at the desk. :sigh: I wanna go HOOOOOOME.