take a seat...

....well,you couldn't write it! Dear reader I think I have a stalker,now don't be alarmed,don't be concerned for my welfare-this is not your usual kind of creepy raincoat wearer,truth be known I am not sure of my 'fans' identity,but I am sure they have my best interests at heart! I have little to go on,all I know is my 'friend' has noted my magpie tendancies,my weakness for giving a home to little lost souls,they are pre-empting my movements & setting tempting little traps for me to happen upon. In common with the previous 2 'stumbled-upons' (see Lost & Found & Pull up a Chair),todays was a wooden roadside rescue,but with the addition of a note-a little lacking in detail,hastily scribbled out,but it gets the point across....how could I refuse?


....well,I couldn't could I......
....I had a couple of other finds today,these weren't for free,but hey they were happy making bargains all the same...a brand new pair of Schuh shoes fom the charity shop for £7-green shoes-round toe shoes-ankle strap shoes-Schuh shoes...then just next door in Peacocks window I spyed some red & some spots-a very Cath Kidston-esque red spotty scarf for £6-oh I'm such a simple soul,easily pleased....