scrap, scrap, scrap

I wish I were scrapping all weekend. I think it would've gone better for me. LOL

I have a LO here using the new sketch up over at the scrappiest. Check out the sketch and participate, there will be 2 winners this month!!! The sketch is awesome as usual, so what are you waitimg for?

oh yeah, to see my layout, right??? LOL



Once again, I used the remains of my Nostalgia kit from SFTIO. I thought it went perfectly. :)
My DD is shown here wearing her papa's treasured 30th year ring. The MTA gives awards out for safe driving and this was the last ring he got from them....because he retired shortly after.

One day he mistakenly put the ring on the wrong finger and it was too tight. his finger started changing colors and my hubby had to cut the ring off. Since then, papa has been looking to get it fixed and he finally shipped it out to us because DH made a service trip to a new jeweler in town whose work was outstanding....and here is teeniest terror...unable to resist blingage. LOL  Had to commemorate it.