this one's a keeper!!!!

yep, talking about my man. my babez.

he knew that today I was running on fumes. I havent been feeling myself and was just soooo fatigued with my joints killing me. so what does he do? he goes home to start cooking dinner so when we got home, we'd have dinner ready and all I needed to do was get the kids ready for tomorrow.

sweet, huh?

then he called to check up on me. he worries so much.

well, i have some more passion layouts to show you, and then the first MARCH NOSTALGIA. ready?


just a layout documenting how after being married, having kids, battling with issues...health, self image, etc, how my hubby still sees me as the hottest chick ever. he sees past the scars, the losing battle I have with myself and sees sheer perfection. now if that isnt passion, IDK what is.

the journaling pretty much says it all. Motherhood has awakened a deep emotion in me...one that I thought I could never feel so strongly


and.....

the first LO created for Nostalgia.

Boy did I battle

because I did have very many happy memories

very good people in my life to help me through

BUT these are the days I long for:

These Sunny Days.


times in which I had a whole family, days in which we all got together for parties, happy fun times. where my mom smiled so much more and had very little worries. when my parents could stand to be in the same room. I'm still a bit of a daddy's girl...not as bad as my sister...but there's proof right here...he was my hero.

well, i have to get cracking peeps...I know 2 posts in one day...how special, right?