la, la, la Monday!!!!

hey!

How did you all spend Easter???

I wasn't feeling very well and was pretty much a grouch the whole weekend....I'm still feeling pretty crappy, but the world waits for no one, so it was off to work for me with kids in tow. I should be getting to bed because the kids go back to school tomorrow....yay!!! (I'm pretty sure I'll miss them...but I am happy for now)

I have a lay out to show. it's using the latest sketch from the Scrappiest. use the sketch, email it to Liz for a chance at an awesome prize!!!! :)

kept it pretty much clean and stuck with the sketch. I loved it as is. :)

I used the plastic covering from a crate of oranges to "stamp" with. I love that effect.

I have some news as well. AAM  challenge blog will be having a blog hop starting this week. :)  Hope to see you participate.

I will be introducing the challenge....and trust me...it'll be an interesting one. :D