a total "mom" post


Hi peeps!

I know...I haven't posted in a whole week!!! EEK!!!

Things have been crazy. I havent been feeling well...I'm trying to catch up with stuff at home...stuff that was being neglected...and running around with the kids, taking them to their lessons. Yesterday we were at the dress rehearsal for my teenier terrors' dance recital. we were there for over 2hrs...almost 3...and I was tired, with a headache from all the screaming little dancers in the waiting area....and hungry!

Of course, I got so teary eyed...My sweetie terror danced to Stevie Wonder's "overjoyed" ( I Love that song) and you should've seen how graceful she was....mama was proud!!!
Teeniest terror tapped to a sassy song (IDK the name) and had to do some booty shaking in between...soooo incredibly cute. She was even shy at first.

I am so upset...for some reason my photos came out blurry...we're only able to photograph them at the dress rehearsal...not the actual day of the show. I hope my camera ain't broken!!!

Their show will be on Saturday...and they're looking fwd to it. They get to wear makeup! LOL!!!

here's a photo I took of the kiddos for a LO....I...Can't...show....til...August.........