my impossible future....about a week late :{

Hey peeps! hope you enjoyed the blog hop!!!

I have a layout to show!!! Yep, again!!! This week I have been cracking at the scrappy desk. And I have to say:

IT FEELS SOOOOOOO GOOD!

I love having the hubby back. I love having him cook dinner for us when we get home from work. I LOVE sleeping extra. He's been on top of the kids with their HW...and most of all....I love having him next to me to cuddle. YAY!!!

SO....I got this prompt done, my fellow DT members did a fabulous job!!! Make sure to go and leave them a little love.....after leaving me some, of course!!!LOL!!!

What is THE prompt, you ask?

My impossible future:

 I decided to be a little frivolous and have some fun!!! I have been creating some pretty heavy layouts as of yet....and I don't wanna spill the beans...there will be heavy layouts for me coming up for June. SO...my impossible dream involves my love and obssesion of SHOES and famous celebrity closets that house them. This is an impossible dream for me because:
 a. I'm not high maintenance enough to require one.
                                            b.I live in a 100 year old house. Old homes don't have the huge opulent closets newer homes do. 
                                    c. my scrappy addiction gets in the way of my spending on anything else.

 I took a photo off here, in case you wanted to check out the celebs and their magnificent closets!!! Gotta give credit where it is due...or else risk a law suit. LOL.


I also used a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. I loved this one!
close ups:

in case you were wondering...all of those fabulous shoes are Jimmy Choos!!! OMG...:DROOL:

Okay...wiping the drool off my face with my sleeve...I have some sneaky peeksies for ya!!! To see it in all its colorful glory, you have to check out the buzz and bloom blog. :) K?


Badee, Badee...that's all folks!!!!