*alert*

hi! :)
popping in really quickly to let all my scrappy peeps know that tomorrow there will be a blog hop! yep!!!

SFTIO is hosting one and one lucky hopper will win May's Anticipation kit!!! check back tomorrow for details.

Now onto your regularly scheduled program:

I have a layout to show you! yep, another sketch's up at the Scrappiest! Liz always has an awesome sketch for us....wanna see what I did?


Is it just me or is the picture a bit fuzzy??? Hmmph. I was playing around with DH's new point and shoot...and so far I think I'm liking my big ole bulky Canon Rebel. (Shhh....don't tell him that I think that in this case, Bigger is better. I don't have a steady hand SO in taking flicks, I guess my camera's weight helps me keep it steady. His little cyber shot is good for him to take photos of his work. Which I am encouraging to do so he can post his works of art...I'm telling you, my hubby is a craftsman!)

Anyways, rambled a bit there....I used some left over goodies from Buzz and bloom, the alphas, the tokens, and the blue acrylic border. I wanted to add more stuff...but I have to leave some for DT work, you know!!! LOL!!! I covered the alphas in glossy accents...that stuff is wonderful!!! I love the slick finish it leaves.

SO yesterday was Mother's day and I spent it perfectly...at home, snuggled up with the hubby. He wanted to take me shopping but I'm feeling a bit under the weather...so I asked to get a movie and watch with. And that he did. My kiddos made me each something beautiful....I have some incredibly talented terrors...be on the watch for links to future blogs! LOL. Mostly, they all made me feel special, appreciated, and like the best mommy they could ever have. :D they'd better!!!!

OK, so come back tomorrow to participate in the hop....pretty please!!! :) That May kit is TDF!!!!